Alcatel-Lucent 8018 Deskphone User Guide on OXO System
A video user guide of features and capability of the Alcatel-Lucent 8018 deskphone deployed on an OXO platform.
The Alcatel-Lucent 8018 Deskphone is an IP phone which features six soft-keys, backlit display, vertical orientation and the option for customizable face plates. The 8018 provides quick access to contact lists, messages and the six soft-keys allow users to add the most commonly used features from the three line display.
- Backlit display
- Six dynamic soft-keys
- Seven fixed line/feature keys
- Four way navigation key for simple feature access and scrolling
- Wideband full-duplex speakerphone
- PoE or local power compatible
- PC connectivity with switch
- IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE)