OmniAccess® Access Point 1101 indoor Wi-Fi access points provides high throughput wireless connectivity, seamless user experience and simplified management required by small enterprise WLAN deployment. Featuring enhanced RF Radio Dynamic Adjustment™ (RDA) technology, AP-Group architecture design and user-role based management, OmniAccess AP101 delivers plug-and-play WLAN deployment ideal for any small and medium business.
OmniAccess Access Point 1101 is a dual-radio, 5 GHz 802.11ac and 2.4 GHz 802.11n 2×2 MIMO, indoor wireless access point. Powered by multi-core CPU processor, the OmniAccess AP1101 has the fast encoding and decoding capability and provides reliable multiuser access. It supports up to 1.2Gbps wireless data rate and up to 64 simultaneous clients association.
Benefits: OmniAccess Access Point 1101
- Plug-and-play deployment, part of a simple LAN+WLAN+UC turn-key solution designed specifically for SMB
- High performance access points with ability to fine-tune quality of service (QoS) delivered to each application
- Competitively priced product with lifetime warranty gives peace of mind
Features: OmniAccess Access Point 1101
- Quality of service for real-time applications
- VoWLAN support with QoS for each application (Voice, Video, Collaboration, etc..)
- Seamless roaming for real-time applications
- Integrated simple guest management
- Built-in customizable captive portal
- Support of role-based management access (Admin, Viewer and Guest Manager)
- Simplified guest account creation & management, with no need of IT skills
- Enhanced RF technology – Radio Dynamic Adjustment with DFS/TPC to deliver reliable, high-performance WLAN access
– See more at: http://enterprise.alcatel-lucent.com/?product=OmniAccessAP1101&page=overview#sthash.SmDeCFl4.dpuf