Contemporary deskphones for SMBs and mid- to large-sized companies: awarded 2014 TMC Communications Solutions Product of the Year
Alcatel-Lucent Premium DeskPhones are designed to meet the needs of both SMBs and mid- to large-sized businesses or organizations. Featuring an elegant, contemporary design, they combine improved audio and software capabilities with ergonomic features to provide a superior communication experience.
Wideband audio provides better sound definition and quality. The re-designed speaker phone enclosure produces greater volume and projection. And with a Bluetooth connected handset and headset, you have room to roam.
All Premium DeskPhones and their add-on key modules feature ergonomic details such as an adjustable stand and backlit display for more comfortable viewing, whatever the ambient light. The alphabetic keyboard provides fast access to messaging and call-by-name functions. The easy-to-use navigator and programmable soft keys enable immediate interactivity with phone functions, as well as organization-wide applications and services available from OmniPCX™ or OpenTouch™ communications platforms.
The superb build quality of these phones, as well as their impressive list of features and add-ons, ensures that your investment today will offer excellent communication services for many years to come.
IP Premium DeskPhone models
- 8068 Premium DeskPhone
- 8038 Premium DeskPhone
- 8028 Premium DeskPhone
Digital Premium DeskPhone models
- 8039 Premium DeskPhone
- 8029 Premium DeskPhone
Benefits: Premium DeskPhones
- Wideband audio and ergonomics improve employee efficiency and productivity
- Easy installation – supports plug-and-play provisioning
- Easy-to-use feature buttons and interactive soft keys
- Offers full range of telephony services
- Support for Energy Efficient Ethernet provides improved energy efficiency
- Service assurance with SIP survivability
Features: Premium DeskPhones
- Superior voice quality
- Optimized ergonomics
- Omni-directional navigator
- Dedicated function keys
- Backlit display
- Intuitive icons and soft keys
- Alphabetic keyboard
- Adjustable stand
- Wall mountable
- Compatible with 9 Series (Digital Premium DeskPhones)
- Compatible with 8 Series (IP Premium DeskPhones)
- IPv6 ready (IP Premium DeskPhones)
- SIP survivability (IP Premium DeskPhones)
- Embedded software encryption capabilities (IP Premium DeskPhones)
The Alcatel-Lucent OmniSwitch 6450 Stackable Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet LAN value switch family offers versatile, 24/48-port xed con guration switches with optional upgrade paths for 10 Gigabit Ethernet (GigE) stacking, 10 GigE uplinks and metro Ethernet services.
Promoting a design optimized for exibility, scalability, and low power consumption, the OmniSwitch 6450 is an outstanding edge solution. It uses the eld-proven Alcatel-Lucent Operating System (AOS) to deliver highly available, secure, self-protective, easily managed and eco-friendly networks.
The Alcatel-Lucent OmniSwitch 6450 family is embedded with the latest technology innovations and offers maximum investment protection.
The following types of deployments bene t from the OmniSwitch 6450 family: • Edge of small-to-mid-sized networks
- Branch of ce enterprise and campus workgroups
- Residential and commercially managed service applications • Service provider network deployments
- Meets all customer con guration needs and offers excellent investment protection and exibility with easy deployment, operation, and maintenance
- Provides outstanding performance when supporting real-time voice, data, and video applications for converged scalable networks
- Ensures ef cient power management, reduces operating expenses (OPEX) and lowers total cost of ownership (TCO) through low power consumption and dynamic PoE allocation, which delivers only the power needed by the attached device
- Field-upgradeable solution makes the network highly available and reduces OPEX
- Fully secures the network at the edge at no additional cost
- Enterprise-wide cost reduction through hardware consolidation to achieve network segmentation and security without additional hardware installation
- Supports cost-effective installation and deployment with automated switch setup and con guration and end-to-end virtual LAN (VLAN) provisioning
- Simplifies metro Ethernet network OA&M for service providers
The Alcatel-Lucent OmniSwitch® 6900 Stackable LAN and data center switches are compact, high-density 10 Gb Ethernet (GigE) and 40 GigE platforms. In addition to high performance and extremely low latency, they offer Virtual Extensible LAN (VXLAN), OpenFlow, Shortest Path Bridging (SPB), and data center bridging (DCB) capabilities, QoS, Layer-2 and Layer-3 switching, as well as system and network level resiliency. They are designed for the most demanding software-de ned operations in virtualized or physical networks and converged data centers.
With their modular approach, the OmniSwitch 6900s support lossless con gurations and native Fibre Channel (FC) ports for high-speed storage I/O consolidation. They can be positioned as converged top-of-rack or spine switches in data center environments, or as core and aggregation devices in campus networks.
The OmniSwitch 6900 product family offers a broad range of 1/10 GigE and 40 GigE port density in a 1-RU form factor. The switches offer the highest 10 GigE port density in their class, with up to 104 x 10 GigE ports, up to 32 x 40 GigE and up to 24 x 2/4/8 Gigabit Fibre Channel (GFC) ports in a 1 RU form factor. Its modularity also allows for many combinations to address any to any switching between Ethernet, Converged Ethernet and FC ports. The OmniSwitch 6900 product family leverages an energy-ef cient model with leading low power consumption, making them the most ef cient and versatile switches in their class.
The Alcatel-Lucent OmniSwitch® 6860 Stackable LAN Switches (SLS) are compact, high-density Gigabit Ethernet (GigE) and 10 GigE platforms designed for the most demanding converged networks.
In addition to high performance and availability, the OmniSwitch 6860 offers enhanced quality of service (QoS), user authentication, deep packet inspection (DPI) and comprehensive security features to secure the network edge while accommodating user and device mobility with a high degree of integration between the wired and wireless LAN. The enhanced models of the OmniSwitch 6860 family also supports emerging services such as application fingerprinting for network analytics and up to 60 watts of Power over Ethernet (PoE) per port, making it ready to meet the evolving business needs of enterprise networks.
These versatile LAN switches can be positioned:
• At the edge of mid- to large-sizedconverged enterprise networks
• At the aggregation layer
• In a small enterprise network core
• In the data center for GigE server connectivity and SDN applications
- Versatile features and models offering high-density Gigabit and 10 Gigabit interfaces
- Up to eight switches can be connected using Virtual Chassis technology to create a single chassis-like entity with up to 32 10 Gigabit uplinks and 384 Gigabit ports
- Internal, hot-swappable power supplies, front-to-back cooling providing the lowest power consumption in its class
- AdvancedfunctionsintegraloftheAOS:qualityof service (QoS), access control lists (ACLs), Layer-2/Layer-3 switching, Virtual LAN (VLAN) stacking and IPv6.
- IEEE 802.3af and 802.3at compliant PoE of 30 W per port on all ports
- Support of high PoE (up tp 60 W per port) on some ports
- With the variety of interfaces and models, the OmniSwitch 6860 family meets any customer con guration need and offers excellent investment protection and exibility.
- The OmniSwitch 6860 Virtual Chassis increases system redundancy, resiliency and high availability while simplifying deployment, operations and management of the network.
- Ensures ef cient power management, thereby reducing operating expenses and lowering total cost of ownership.
- With its advanced PoE capabilities and high density of PoE ports, the OmniSwitch 6860 is ideal for converged campus deployments by offering deployment exibility, simplifying the wiring and reducing the time to deploy edge devices such as VOIP phones, surveillance cameras, 802.11ac access points and emerging devices that require higher than 30 W, such as a thin virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) client, small cells, or even a small network switch.
- Using the embedded DPI technology, allows OS6860 Application monitoring to discover of up to 2000 business or personal applications owing through the network and apply QoS policy enforcement and prioritization for the discovered applications. This type of visibility can be used to optimize the performance of the network as well as apply adequate control.
Communication Hastens Disaster Recovery
First, many companies have not considered disaster recovery or the impact to their business if their communications systems were down for 1 or more days following a disaster such as a fire, hurricane or earthquake. The fact is, recovery time to restore even partial service will take days, if not weeks.
How will you communicate with customers?
How will you generate revenue?